AdvancedSkeleton End User License Agreement (EULA)
This is a legal agreement between you and AnimationStudios covering your use of AdvancedSkeleton (the "Software").
1) AdvancedSkeleton is provided as freeware, but only for private, non-commercial use (that means at home). If you intend to use AdvancedSkeleton at your place of business or for commercial purposes, please purchase it. Please contact Animationstudios by EMail for prices, discounts and payment methods.
2) If you wish to use any of the AdvancedSkeleton example rigs for any commercial project, please obtain a AdvancedSkeleton license. For non-commercial projects, such as student work, please add "Rig by AdvancedSkeleton" to the credits, and if the project will be available for viewing online, please email us a link.
3) AdvancedSkeleton Software is owned by AnimationStudios and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
4) You may not distribute, rent, sub-license or otherwise make available to others the Software or documentation or copies thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License without prior written consent from AnimationStudios. In the case of an authorized transfer, the transferee must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
5) You may not remove any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software or documentation. You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
6) Limited warranty: AdvancedSkeleton tools, rigs and documentation are "as is" without any warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The licensee assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software. In no event shall AnimationStudios or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits, use, or data resulting rom the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.
All rights reserved.